Thursday, June 15, 2006

Work

Ah, work. I'm at work right now typing this. Lately it's been a strange alternation of being crazy busy to being crazy slow. Monday normally is insanely busy with not quite enough working hours to do everything I need to do. By contrast a Thursday like today is mind-bogglingly slow. I spend a good part of the day trying to find things to do, even if it's little more than a make-work project.

I was looking at some stock-photography websites today, and I have to say I think a lot of my own photo collection is better than what I see people trying to sell. Mind you I think I have a collection of good, half-decent pictures running in the dozens, maybe 200-300, where some of the photographers have 3000+.

The moving thing is off for now. We'll likely still move at some point, just not for a good 2-4 months, at least. More room would be nice, but I'm not disappointed, since I really like the area where we live now.

I had booked 2 weeks off work for the beginning of July, but it was only put there to hold the vacation days since I didn't know when I wanted to take them. I deceided to keep the 1 week as a vacation. I really feel I need a reasonable amount of time to just chill right about now.

I think I'll post some pictures either today, or in the next couple days...

No comments: