Saturday, January 28, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my little space, where I plan on posting some of my photos. I've been maintaining an MSN Space, but with only 30 MB of photo space, it's just not enough to hold a lot of photos.

So right now I'm in the midst of a personal project, which involves taking at least 1 photo daily. This is to chronicle all 2006, day by day through photography. It's good because it helps me to improve my photography skills through daily practice. It's also good because it's a bit of a reminder how every single day of the year can be eventful and unique. Lastly, it's helpful in encouraging me to improve my own creativity. Some days can require quite a bit of creativity to produce some sort of photo that has some interest. This past month of January has been especially challenging. Virtually every day has seen rain, keeping my poor camera housebound!

The result is some days may have either poor phot quality, are redundant, or simply uninteresting. So for now, at least, I won't post every single daily picture, just some that I think are all right.

No comments: