Thursday, February 02, 2006

February 2, 2006: A little about Today


February 2, 2006: A most useful tool

You are looking at one of the most useful and impresive implements we have in our house. And no, in spite of appearance it's not a thumbscrew. With but a singlular, smooth movement, it can deftly remove a cork easily from pretty much any wine bottle.

I'm writing this at work. It has been fairly slow, so I was able to take the time to write some comments for all the blog entries for January. I thought a little background, context, and thoughts on the subject would make all the January entries a bit more interesting and meaningful. I might edit them again later, since I just wrote them up quickly in between work. I was surprised at how much detail I remembered while plumbing my memory of the past month. This is one of the reasons I started this project in the first place.

Looking through the entries, the dates are jumbled, and not in very good order. Unfortunately as I was uploading the daily photos through the Picasa utility from hello.com, Blogger was mixing up the order. I'll admit I'm not too concerned by it, as I was mostly interested in simply making sure this blog is complete for 2006.

So today Kathryn is getting some training at her new job. so this means she has an extaordinarily early day: 7AM-3PM. So we're awake at 5AM. And, she still has her tutoring session tonight. The plan is we go to bed early tonight. I don't work till 11:30 tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep in a little.

No comments: