Thursday, February 02, 2006

February 2, 2006: A little about yesterday


February 1, 2006: A walk along Burrard Inlet


So yesterday was Kathryn's first day at her new job at the hospital. Previously she was working for an individual doctor for over 3 1/2 years. It was also my day off, and as the morning saw some nice sunshine, I decided to get out and enjoy the day bufore the rain returns (which it did around noon). Later in the afternoon, I met Kathryn at her work, and she took me out for Mexican food at a restaurant called Las Margaritas.

I was thinking of visiting my parents yesterday, but I didn't. I think my mom's afraid I'm going to forget all about her. Obviously that's not the case. Sometimes everyday life gets in the way of seeing everyone you want to see as often as you want. And besides, unlike many people, I have the neither the energy nor desire to be around family and friends constantly. There's nothing wrong with having a little quality time on your own.

No comments: