Sunday, July 30, 2006

Unsunny Sunday

It's raining today - a good day to trek to London Drugs and get some new light bulbs. I sometimes like to play with my camera and take photos of miscellaneous things in the house. The thing is, normal light bulbs emit a very yellow/orange light that becomes really apparent in photographs. However, there are bulbs that emit a nice white light that looks more natural. Hence the trip to go get them.

I'm impressed. The lighting ambiance in the house is much nicer, and this also allows for better indoor photos. I have to say I have never gotten excited about light bulbs before. I can't say I'm entirely comfortable with it.

Blueberries. I like blueberries. A lot. I got my first box of blueberries of the season from the green grocer, and ate more berries than I should. Since installing the new natural light bulbs, I decided to photograph the berries. Kathryn says she cannot eat blueberries plain. I don't know why. I have no complaints though - all the more blueberries for me.

No comments: