Thursday, August 31, 2006

End Of August


A dandelion backlit by the sun


I find it hard to believe August is ending already. It's been a very interesting and enlightening summer for both Kathryn and myself. We didn't go on any trips or had a 'vacation' per se, but both of us has had a bit of time to reflect and do some self-discovery. Overall I think it was really quite a positive and fruitful time. Kathryn's plans on pursuing music has been set to a new trajectory: to healthcare/psychology/wellness, which I think would give her a fair bit of personal satisfaction. I'm now considering exploring this photography thing a bit more seriously and have signed into a program that can be an entry to becoming professional.

I don't mind fall at all. It's a great time to get started on making new ideas and plans actually start happening. Besides, it's also a good time to go do some clothes shopping...

No comments: