Thursday, August 10, 2006

Junk In English Bay


A boat with junk-like sails

I saw this boat sailing into English Bay from Vancouver's West End. The sails make it interesting to look at, resembling a Chinese Junk.

I like the weather this summer a lot. It's a little bit of everything: sun, cool, rain, warm, and hot. You can see this from the forcasts I've posted the past month. Even within the same week there's a mix of different weather. Having the variety is very... theraputic.


The previous few summers by comparison normally have clear, cloudless days throughout almost all of July and August. It sounds nice, but I quickly grow bored and even a bit depressed by the non-stop sunny days and warm/hot weather. I'm frequently relieved to see Fall come around. I suspect most people think I'm a bit odd in that respect.

No comments: