Monday, August 21, 2006

Vikings!


A Viking Dragonboat

I saw this Viking dragonboat sailing back and forth around English Bay. Considering part of my ancestral history is Icelandic, I thought it was very cool to see this thing floating about. Unfortunately it was quite a long way from where I was, so this photo was taken using my ultra-zoom lens, and even at that the photo had to be cropped to highlight the boat. Not my favorite way of doing things, but it still looks ok on a computer screen.

One thing I was thinking about doing is changing the template altogether for this blog. I've been using the same one since starting it in January, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it. The thing is, I'll have to make sure I can save this template in case I decide to make a change and it doesn't work the way I want it to... Then again, I might hold off until the Blogger update is more complete later on.

No comments: