Friday, August 11, 2006

Yesterday's Supper And A Very Early Morning


Stuffed red pepper

Yesterday's dinner was really, really good. Kathryn saw the recipe on the internet and decided to make it. It's quite simple: just make some couscous with almond slices, raisins and fresh mint. Then stuff it in a hollowed pepper which is baked for 20 minutes, and it's done. For the side, there was some brocolli, and pita with hummus. Very, very tasty.

For whatever reason we ended up waking up and getting out of bed at 4:00AM this morning. When I'm working, this is not uncommon since I set my alarm for 4:30AM. I'm not working today, though, so it was a little out of the ordinary.


Here's my lovely wife sitting outside Douglas College during our travels this morning:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty wife you have!