Saturday, September 02, 2006

About My Blog


Brockton Point Lighthouse at Stanley Park

This blog has sort of become a bit of a photo-journal of my little world. It really doesn't cover a lot in terms of what a lot of other popular blogs feature, like opinions on current events, or trends. That sort of blog has been done to death, in my books. This isn't really a sounding board, rave/rage board, nor an intimate journal/diary.

I'll agree my posts are usually about as deep as the bathroom sink in terms of content, but then that's on purpose. I really enjoy taking photos, and sharing them, along with mostly positive snippets of my daily life, environment and thoughts. I was in a bit of a funk for a while early in the summer. Doing a daily entry here was quite beneficial. It's also something quiet to do in the early morning before having to go off to work at a most unreasonable hour.

No comments: